The G150Z Gyroscope is a small, ultra-fast, single axis gyro featuring low noise MEM’s sensors. This environmentally sealed gyro is rated for 500g shock and 6g RMS vibration. The G150Z’s analog output voltage is ±4.75 volts and it is available in three rate ranges. Applications include stabilization, flight control, navigation and automotive testing.
- 1.2°/h Short Term Bias Stability
- 3.0°/hr Long Term Bias Stability
- 0.001°/s/√Hz ARW
- ± 100°/sec, ± 175°/sec, ± 300°/sec ranges
- Small size and light weight (28 grams)
- Low Power Consumption (20 mA)